Longines FEI Jumping World Cup

longines equestrian collection anja tufina

What I love about equestrian competitions, apart from the involvement of beautiful horses, is the fact that is one of the few World competitions where there is not a separation from men and women competitors. I learned this pretty early on when I started riding and the feminist in me was very pleased. 

I traveled to Verona this month to attend the final of the Longines FEI Jumping World Cup happening during the Verona Fiera Cavalli. This event brings together the best jumpers from around the World. Jumping is run over the course of five days, and each round is more exciting than the last. But due to my travels, I could just be there for the final round and what an exciting day it was. 

FEI jumping world championship

fiera cavalli verona

longines equestrian collection

fiera cavalli verona show jumping

longines equestrian collection

Longines Equestrian Collection



Daniel Deusser - Winner of  LONGINES FEI Jumping World Cuplongines equestrian collection anja tufina


Thanks to Longines for having me. 

CONVERSATION

Back
to top