Blue World

anja tufina abodi dress fashion blogger milan

Come and find me in Milan's hidden courtyards...


Watch Longines Master Collection


THE LONGINES MASTER COLLECTION 40MM BLUE DIAL AUTOMATIC milan italy thedollsfactory

Blue has been my favorite color since I have been little. It all started as a defiance to being told continuously that pink was for girls, and blue was for boys.  Even as a little girl I didn't like to be put in a 'box', especially a pink one. As a teenager, I came to request to have all my room turned blue, and my furniture too. My parents complied, tired of having another fight that would always end up about some feminist topic I was passionate at the time.  The thing is that I don't have a favorite color really, blue is just the color I had to embrace to make a point about a bigger issue.


Today I have a nephew and the color fight continues. I bought him a light pink bodysuit as soon as he was born, my brother refused to have his baby boy wear it. 30 years later and still blue is for boys, and pink is for girls. 

The truth is ... we are all rainbows. 


Dress Abodi



Shoes Manfredi Manara


anja tufina abodi dress milan influencer

CONVERSATION

Back
to top