Florence The Artist's Apartment

It has become a yearly appointment, I have to go back to Florence at least once a year. Most of the time it is for work, and sometimes and I can squeeze in a long weekend of relax. I have my own list of things to see and places that I haven't visited yet because I've taking it slowly every time. During this last visit the mission was to go around and try to get lost in the streets. This way I discovered an amazing place 'The Rose Garden' by created in 1865 by Giuseppe Poggi, who also has designed the famous Piazzale Michelangelo.


Florence it is not just a city, it is an experience. This time I got an experience even with my stay, which was at an artist's apartment booked with Solo Affitti Vacanze, which was located in the very center of the city, behind the famous Duomo. A perfect location for shopping, visiting museums and partying. But what struck me more was the inspiration that the apartment and its interior design gave me during the stay. Surrounded by oil paint supplies like brushes and palettes it looked like an invitation to try my artistic skills, skills that I don't have for sure but that I didn't know I wanted to have. My walls at home are white with no paintings on, so seeing the creations by the artist that owned the apartment I started thinking of giving it a try.


I'm back now from Florence and haven't acted yet on my desire to try painting, but now that I'm looking again at the photos that desire emerges again. Experiences like this are unique, that is why I have stopped booking hotels and I am renting every time someone else's home.  Entering someone else's world and this time it felt like I was the artist for those 2 days spent in Florence.


solo affitti vacanze thedollsfactory florence

solo affitti vacanze casa firenze

florence holidays

florence chandelier

solo affitti vacanze thedollsfactory camera ospiti

Firenze Missione Vacanza artist house

mmissoni black dress

solo affitti vacanze casa spa

florence appartment for rent

solo affitti vacanze florence appartment to rent solo affitti vacanze stanza

solo affitti vacanze thedollsfactory firenze camera

solo affitti vacanze thedollsfactory firenze

thedollsfactory accessories

solo affitti vacanze thedollsfactory quadri

solo affitti vacanze thedollsfactory terrazzo

 Check out the trip video recap #007MissioneVacanza




*This post is written in collaboration with Solo Affitti Vacanze.

CONVERSATION

Back
to top